VNA Health Group is a premiere Medicare/Medicaid-certified provider of home health, hospice, and community-based services. We’ve been serving families and individuals with the most advanced, comprehensive clinical home care in NJ since 1912.
We are currently looking for a Medicare Care Choices Model (MCCM) RN to join our team. This person will be responsible for providing skilled nursing care to patients with cancer, COPD, CHF and life limiting illnesses
1. Supports organization’s mission by striving for excellence in all aspects of their job with a focus on positive interpersonal relationship with co-workers.
2. Present program and provide information to professional organizations, communities and will be embedded in Englewood Hospital Medical Center to meet with patients.
3. Coordinates and case manages total care for MCCM patients
4. Acts as Liaison between Englewood VNA and CMS completing all the necessary documentation within the MCCM Web Portal.
5. Adheres to the organization’s policy in regards to absenteeism and appearance
Working Conditions/Physical Demand: Working indoors/outdoors with clinical equipment and use of phone and computer;; car and valid NJ Driver’s license. Client/patient contact