VNA Health Group is a premiere Medicare/Medicaid-certified provider of home health, hospice, and community-based services. We’ve been serving families and individuals with the most advanced, comprehensive clinical home care in NJ since 1912.
We are currently looking for Business Development Coordinator to join our team. This position will be based in West Orange, NJ. This position would be responsible for assisting efforts resulting in generating business and cultivating current relationships, providing care coordination and collaborating with physicians, hospitals and facilities, health care providers and others in the community as well as supporting new programs and service lines to enhance positive patient and community experience.
1. Supports organization's mission by striving for excellence in all aspects of their job with a focus on positive interpersonal relationship with co-workers
2. Assists as a processing contact for key strategic partners, facilities and other referral sources
3. Works with internal departments to support referral efforts
4. Ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements
5. Assists in the preparation of data and reports, as needed, for business development activities and initiatives
6. Adherest ot he organization's policy in regards to absenteeism and appearance
1. High school diploma required
2. 2-3 years work related experience
3. Strong computer skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
Working Conditions/Physical Demand: Working out in the field with heavy driving and phone and computer use.