Medical Assistant (Non Certified)
Community Health Center (CHC) offers comprehensive, community based, preventive, primary care and wellness services for New Jersey residents of all ages at four convenient locations.CHC health care services are designed to meet the specific needs of the entire family – from annual check-ups and immunizations to sick visits, mental health counseling and critical prenatal care.
We are currently looking for a Medical Assistant, Primary Care, to join our team at our Keyport facility. The position would be responsible for assisting in providing care for patients of the Primary Care Department as part of Health Care Team.
Job Competencies & Minimum Qualifications:
1. High School diploma or GED
2. Completion of medical assisting program from an approved school; current certification not required
3. Current CPR certification or willing to obtain within first 90 days
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
5. Valid New Jersey Driver’s license
6. Bilingual (English/Spanish/Haitian Creole) preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demand: Working indoors with telephone, copier, fax machine, computer,
printer, electric exam table, glucometer, nebulizer, needles/syringes, oxygen equipment, scales,
sphygmomanometer, stethoscope, thermometer, wheelchair.