Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
VNA Health Group is a premiere Medicare/Medicaid-certified provider of home health, hospice, and community-based services. We’ve been serving families and individuals with the most advanced and comprehensive clinical home care in NJ since 1912.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Billing Coordinator to join our team. The position would be responsible for all billing and collection functions of the department and resolving delinquent accounts receivable.
The VNA Health Group
A proud past. A compelling future.
A future that includes you.
For over 110 years, the VNA Health Group has served the needs of home health and hospice patients in our communities. In that time, we’ve grown to become an organization of 2500 dedicated employees in three states, a leader and innovator in health care, and an award-winning organization. For the last three years, we’ve been a certified Best Place to Work ®, we’ve been recognized by Fortune Magazine as a top provider for aging services, and many of our leaders have been awarded with distinction for their contributions to health care.
As a VNAHG employee, you’ll not only be joining a winning organization, but one that will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Our tuition reimbursement program of up to $12,000 a year will assist you getting that degree you’ve always dreamed of.
- Our Continuing Education programs will keep you current, with learning and certifications to help you master your profession.
- Our online learning system will provide knowledge at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere.
- Our Employee Referral programs give you the opportunity to recruit trusted colleagues and receive cash rewards for doing so.
- Our recognition programs provide that much needed “thank you” for doing a job well done.
- Our 403B and 401a retirement plans will help you plan for your future.
- Our leadership fosters a culture of support, while giving you the freedom to bring your best self to work every day.
If this sounds like a future you’d like to be a part of, read on!
We are currently looking for a Staff Nurse to join our team. This position would be responsible for providing skilled nursing care to patients with life threatening and life limiting illnesses and their families.
This would be an on-call position between the hours of 4:30p-8:30a